After Service & Support
HaB Direct prides itself on supplying the highest quality products, backed up by unrivalled after sales service and support.
HaB Direct is committed to maximising customer satisfaction by providing impartial advice on what is appropriate for the customer regarding their equipment and consumables requirements, taking into account any regulatory conditions.
To maintain this top class service it is our policy to work with the principles embodied in ISO 9001:2015, an accreditation that we hold proudly.
HaB Direct represents quality branded products and equipment for fitness testing, cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), biomechanics in sport, lung function, vital signs, sports injury and physio room, respiratory care, body fat and body composition, blood analysis and urine analysis, heart rate monitors,scales and height measures, treadmills, fitness equipment for strength and conditioning, anatomical models and fitness posters.
Supplier to industry and market sectors
- Private Individuals: Supplier of home fitness equipment and products to private individuals who demand a high standard of quality
- Educational: Supplier to schools, colleges, universities etc including Sheffield Hallam University; Brunel University; Redbridge Sports College; Queen Elizabeth Sports College; South Craven School – and more
- Civil & Defence Services: Supplier to the armed services, police, prisons, healthcare sectors including Merseyside Police; Derbyshire Fire Service; Queens Medical Centre; Olympic Medical Institute – and more
- Commercial Health, Fitness & Sports: Supplier to health & fitness clubs, leisure centres, sports clubs – professional and amateur etc including Leicester Tigers RFC; Chelsea Football Club; Saracens Rugby – and more
- Sports Associations: Supplier to Sports Associations including National Badminton Centre; English Institute of Sport; British Rowing; British Surfing – and more
- Fitness Professionals: Supplier to thousands of registered Fitness Professionals throughout the country