The h/p/cosmos robomove expander is similar to a conventional cable exercise device, suitable for use is fitness, orthopaedic as well as neurological rehabilitation facilities.
The subject's arms and / or legs are attached to the elastic cables with nooses / cuffs. The elastic cables generate movement support during exercise or resistance during concentric exercise. By adjusting the angle of the support / resistance and the force vectors through guide pulleys, movement correction is also possible. Adjustments of force angles are simple and easy to do - readable scales offer fast reproduction of settings.
Benefits of the robomove
- space-saving resistance trainer, light weight, without weight stack plates
- vertically or horizontally mountable and adjustable
- the resistance is much more constant and has less progressive force curvesover the entire range of motion compared to most other expander systems
- low maintenance; simple and easy to use
- up to 4 cables with a maximum 50 Newton (~5 kg) each
Applications of the robomove
- exercise therapy
- applicable for fitness as well as for orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation
- co-ordination and functional training
- strength and endurance training - suitable for slow and fast movements
The robomove works very well with the Dynamic Movement Skills Mat Training System, helping to identify compensation weaknesses and develop movement patterns under resistance.
- robomove expander (cos101659va01) 1.2 metre length
- robomove expander (cos101659va02) 2 metre length