We have an exciting job opportunity for a self-motivated, sales-target driven individual to join our ever-growing sales team.
Founded over 29 years ago, HaB Direct is an industry leading specialist providing world-leading, tried-and-tested equipment for use in Sports Science; Human Performance; Health Related Fitness; Strength and Conditioning; Fitness Testing & Monitoring; as well as, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. We are also a successful ‘benchmark’ organisation with a reputation for introducing the latest innovative and market-leading technologies.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent advice to our customers and prospects with the aim of meeting every customer’s need.
There now exists a sales position for a self-motivated, sales-target driven individual to join our sales team:
Technical Sales Executive / Business Development Manager for the South/South East UK territory. Importantly, you must live within the territory to be considered, or be willing to relocate prior to starting.
The successful candidate must have a Sports Science Degree or equivalent. Furthermore, prior success in sales is an advantage, although not essential.
The job opportunity role
The successful candidates will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing B2B and B2C sales of Sport Science, Health & Medical and Rehabilitation equipment (e.g. h/p/cosmos; Monark and EKF Diagnostics) within the company’s B2B client base. This includes: Higher Education; Institutes of Sport; Professional Sports Teams; and Hospitals. You will be responsible for these within your given territory. This will require travel within the UK with overnight stays.
Job vacancy responsibilities & duties
- Remote working, with regular attendance at the company Head Office (when required).
- Develop new business with target consumers at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Consistently focus on sales growth through establishing new customers and managing existing clients.
- Facilitate repeat business by nurturing relationships with existing customers and ensure they are up-to-date with the company’s latest products and services.
- Some international travel is involved for shows, supplier and customer meetings.
Key skills & experience required for sales position
- A Sports Science Degree or equivalent.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Sound general knowledge of Sports, Fitness and Wellness.
- Previous experience within a sales role, although not essential.
- A passion for sales and driven by results.
- Astute time-management skills.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be “self-motivated”, but must have the ability to work with the HaB Group Team.
Full-time and permanent following successful probationary period.
Remuneration & benefits
The salary for this position is competitive.
Benefits include company car, laptop, mobile phone and iPad. Additionally, you will receive an excellent, uncapped bonus plan on sales generated by you (within your territory). Professional skills training will be provided. Finally, there are career growth prospects in the UK and Internationally.
How to apply
To apply for this job opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are immediately available for suitable candidates. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date for job vacancy
The final date for receipt of your job application is 27th September 2019.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this sales job, APPLY today!