Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno Lancets
£34.64 Inc Tax £28.87 Ex Tax
A single depth setting to minimise pain. Safe, easy to use and disposable.
The Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro lancet has a retractable needle designed to reduce the spread of infection and meet the latest safety requirements.
The Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno meets safety and hygiene requirements as it helps to eliminate accidental finger sticks, thereby preventing cross-contamination between patients, as well as providing optimum infection control.
The 1.5mm depth setting and 28g retractable needle of the Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno lancet means it is suitable and approved for use with neonates.
- Simplicity: It is intuitive and easy to handle.
- Single Use only
- Number of depth settings: 1
- Protrusion depth: 2.0 mm
- Needle Diameter: 0.63 mm (23 G)
- Special Needle Cut: 3 facets, similar to Softclix
- Sterile: Gamma radiation
- Automatic retraction of the needle: Yes
- Weight: Max 4 g
- Lancing time into air: Max. 3 thousandths of a second
- Material: All comply with relevant ISO standards
- Needle: Stainless steel
- Coating of the needle: Silicone Dow Corning Medical Fluid
- Trigger button, sterility cap, casing: Polypropylene
- Springs: Polypropylene
Which lancet is right for you?
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno
Improve patient comfort simply, safely and affordably.
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus
Accommodate different skin types with one lancet to best meet patient needs.