Accutrend Plus Meter & Kits
From £185.31 Ex VAT £185.31
The Accutrend Plus system is a flexible, hand-held point of care device for the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and lactate and is used for convenient and rapid detection of Cholesterol, Glucose and Triglyceride as well as the determination of blood lactate level from capillary blood.
The Accutrend Plus Meter is designed to be used outside the lab in the physician’s office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports.
Easy and convenient The Accutrend Plus System offers easy measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose on the spot and supports the early recognition of CVD risks as well as monitoring therapeutic measures – in the doctor’s office or at the patient’s home. Results are taken from capillary blood using Roche’s well-proven test strip technology. Test strips can be stored at room temperature.
Sport and rehabilitation Optimized exercising Furthermore Accutrend Plus allows for rapid determination of blood lactate levels. It helps to determine individual training intensity on the spot, to harmonize phases of strain and rest, and to minimize the danger of overload and injury.
Rapid and precise results Accutrend Plus delivers results for cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 seconds and lactate in 60 seconds, and ensures high precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
Built-in safety features With its built-in automatic performance and meter self-testing, Accutrend Plus conducts multiple safety checks to prevent against potential errors and malfunction. Code strips with positive strip lot identification and parameter recognition are used to calibrate the device.
User-friendly data storage Accutrend Plus System enables reliable data handling and monitoring: up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
Accu-Chek Softclix Pro Lancets The Accutrend Plus System uses Accu-Chek Softclix Pro lancets for convenient, virtually pain-free blood sampling. (A box of 200 is included in the set)
Please note: that the Cholesterol and Triglyceride strips included in the kit typically have a use by date of between 2 and 4 months. This is due to the nature of the strips.
Accutrend Plus Meter Only, Accutrend Plus Meter with Glucose and Cholesterol Strips, Accutrend Plus Meter Full Kit
The Accutrend Plus Meter uses the same technology that healthcare professionals have trusted in the ACCU-CHEK for over 15 years. The Plus device is the next-generation meter that features a bigger, easier-to-read display as well as an updated, sleek ergonomic design
- Fast, reliable results: Healthcare providers can make accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment decisions
- Portable: Lightweight, ergonomic design makes the meter easy to handle and operate
- Large display: Use the easy-to-read display to view and interpret results
- Convenient: Monitor both glucose and cholesterol with one handheld meter
- Onboard Quality Control: Built-in performance quality control testing uses multiple checks to ensure accurate and reliable results
- Positive Strip ID: Positive identification of strip lot and code parameters helps ensure accurate results and proper system performance
- Enhanced memory: Accutrend Plus Meter stores up to 100 results for each test parameter.
- Out-of-meter dosing: Ability to add blood to the strip outside the meter helps prevent cross-contamination and improve patient safety, make it well – suited for the community health screening environment.
Accutrend Plus uses specially designed Accutrend Glucose, Accutrend Cholesterol, Accutrend Triglycerides and BM-Lactate superior quality test strips. The test strips contain:
- a yellow protective mesh, impregnated with a surfactant (application field)
- a glass fibre fleece that works as a separating layer for blood cells
- a reaction film in which the colour formation takes place and
- a barcode on the reverse side, which is read by the meter to confirm test strip identity, i.e. the lot number on the test strip is congruent with the stored code