Brower Vertical Jump
£900.00 Inc Tax £750.00 Ex Tax
The Brower Vertical Jump is simple and quick to use. Gives a digital readout instantly with a memory to give average and best jump results.
The Brower Vertical Jump is extremely accurate and can be radio linked to the Brower Timing TC System.
The Vertical Jump kit from Brower comes with 2 quick release clamps and 2 screw clamps. It also includes a portable quick clamp mounting system and can be mounted on backboards, doors or weightlifting racks. Can also be permanently mounted to walls.
- Measures vertical jump by subtracting an athlete’s standing reach from each vertical jump
- Instant feedback.
- Button for average and best jump memory recall
- Self-test, no operator required
- High throughput, measures 5 athletes per minute
- 48” detection zone allows for a wide height range of athletes without the need for adjusting the unit’s position
- High accuracy, 0.1 inches (0.25 mm) jump resolution
- Measures every jump, not just the highest
- Touchless operation; does not wear out with use
- Large detection area, 8 inches deep by 4 inches wide.
- More likely to measure maximum height than mechanical devices
- Long battery life: over 4500 jumps. Uses three AA batteries
- 3 modes of operation: vertical jump, calibrated reach, and height from floor
- Optional radio link to Brower Timing TC system
- Limitations: will not operate in direct sunlight