The range of icebaths offered by CryoSpa make this method of cold water immersion (CWI) more convenient, more effective and more affordable to use than conventional ice baths.
The CET CryoSpas CryoSpa Sport consists of a single ice bath with one set of steps. The use of one CryoSpa Sport ice-bath allows for the following combinations:
- CryoSpa Sport (1 x cold only)
- ThermoSpa (1 x hot only)
- CryoSpa Sport hot & cold (1 x hot & cold)
Each CryoSpa has the optimum combination of turbulence, thermostatically controlled temperature (from 1C to 14C), salinity and pressure (due to depth of water). This provides not only a highly effective modality at an affordable cost, but also a number of distinct advantages when compared to alternative modalities.
Each CryoSpa Sport can accommodate 2 to 4 athletes, enabling the whole squad of players to get through quickly, saving time post match or post training.
The temperature of each CryoSpa Sport salt-water cold tub can be individually controlled down to 1°C / 34°F, which enables you to set different temperatures in each one to accommodate individual athlete preferences.
The benefits of the CryoSpa are numerous for the athlete’s body: the digitally controlled temperature, via a high-performance chiller, combined with the unique positioning of the jets maximise the therapeutic effect in order to keep players on top of their game. All these factors form an integral part of the recovery strategy, delivering optimum athlete recovery, which minimises fatigue and helps prevent injury.
- Shorter recovery time post-exercise.
- Reduce fatigue and lower the risk of injury.
- Low temperature salt-water facilitates faster resolution of soft tissue injuries.
- Treat muscle and joint soreness and soft tissue strains.
- Combat hypoxic injury due to excessive inflammation.
- Promote neural and cardio vascular system recovery.
- Minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Easy to maintain saving on labour and cost.
- Effective filtration keeps the water clear.
- Digitally controlled chiller maintains the required water temperature.
- Quiet operation.
- Short treatment times due to intense cold.