Ganshorn Powercube Ergo Measuring Module
This product is not available to buy online.
If you would like more information on the product, or would like to purchase, please get in touch.
Ganshorn Ergospirometry is tested to the max, and is proven reliable technology.
Whether it is for differential diagnosis or for the medically secured support of sportsmen, Ergospirometry has become the indispensable tool for the cardiopulmonary function diagnostics.
With the PowerCube-Ergo Gain you can gain valuable information for diagnosis, therapy or training support. The Ganshorn PowerCube-Ergo is the ideal system for measuring and the evaluation of breathing gases O2/ CO2 under load.
Ganshorn devices are known for their high reliability. They are easy to operate, economical and they maintain consistently high-quality measurement evaluations – and not only during the measurements. The operator can perform and document system checks for quality assurance quickly and easily and all Ganshorn gas analysers operate reliably and are virtually maintenance free.
The PowerCube Ergo provides interfaces for data exchange with external devices and the well-proven, user-friendly interfaces connect to many different ergometers and ECGs.
Whether it is for differential diagnosis or for the medically secured support of sportsmen, ergospirometry has become the indispensable tool for cardiopulmonary function diagnostics.
Gain valuable information with the PowerCube Ergo for diagnosis, therapy or training support.
The PowerCube Ergo is the ideal system for measuring and the evaluation of breathing gases O2/CO2 under load.
- Important measuring programs round off the PowerCubeErgo basic edition.
- Spirometry can be used separately for basic diagnosis; the Flow-Volume curve under load (intrabreath) also serves for the determination of pulmonary limitations.
- The Maximum Voluntary Ventilation MVV is valuable in Ergospirometry for the determination of the breathing reserve.
- A profile assistant permits the simple creation of load profiles e.g. when using a pulse belt.
- The software assistant ErgoCheck accomplishes a plausibility check of the measurement at the push of a button – as the patient’s exhaustion is a substantial factor for the evaluation and comparability of measurements. It also offers, for the first time, the possibility of determining the ventilatory threshold’s range by a combination of different threshold models.
Quick response times and high sampling rates
The Ganshorn gas analysers provide accurate values even at high flow rates that for example may be too high for the measuring principle of the mixing chamber. The accuracy of the analysers cannot be affected e.g. by vibrations next to a treadmill.
The 2-point gas calibration with economical gas consumption not only performs a fully automated calibration of the analysers, but additionally calibrates the entire gas leading system – exactly as it will be used for the measurement.
The Ganshorn pneumotachograph demonstrates its unique qualities facing the high requirements of Ergospirometry. It is absolutely unsusceptible to condensation and water droplets (perspiration, sputum). After being cleaned it is immediately operational again and requires no drying time.
Weighing at approx. 29 grams it is substantially lighter than other systems and therefore more comfortable for the patient. It has been skillfully engineered to ensure small dead space and low resistance even at high flow rates.
The Ganshorn software LF8 has clear on-screen displays and logical user guidance that permit quick measurement procedures and individual working routines.
- Simultaneous display of the 9-panel-diagram according to Wasserman – also on-screen during the measurement
- High-resolution full-screen display of each of the 9-panel-diagrams for the exact threshold detection
- Large format diagram for monitoring selectable parameters with alarm function
- Automated determination of the anaerobic threshold by set method (V-Slope, CO2- excess, EQO2 Minimum, RQ=1) or manually in the diagrams.
- Edit and re-evaluate even archived measurements by retrieving stored data from the original files. Issue reports are fully configurable with various parameter representations: numerical, in tables, graphically in charts, as graphics files or as data files for transfer to external programs.
The optional LFSport software combines Ergospirometry testing with lactate diagnosis and a training plan – the ideal companion for your performance diagnostics!
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland