h/p/cosmos Robomove Expander
From £1,286.44 Ex VAT £1072.03
The h/p/cosmos Robomove Expander is an extraction of the successful h/p/cosmos robowalk® technology.
Designed to be mounted on a wall, the Robomove is an elastic cable exercise device with a wide range of training and therapy methodologies, suitable for use without a treadmill.
However, it is compatible with all kinds of treadmill models.
The h/p/cosmos Robomove expander is similar to a conventional cable exercise device, suitable for use is fitness, orthopaedic as well as neurological rehabilitation facilities.
The subject’s arms and/or legs are attached to the elastic cables with nooses/cuffs. The elastic cables generate movement support during exercise or resistance during concentric exercise. By adjusting the angle of the support/resistance and the force vectors through guide pulleys, movement correction is also possible. Adjustments of force angles are simple and easy to do – readable scales offer fast reproduction of settings.
Benefits of the Robomove
- space-saving resistance trainer, lightweight, without weight stack plates
- vertically or horizontally mountable and adjustable
- the resistance is much more constant and has less progressive force curves over the entire range of motion compared to most other expander systems
- low maintenance; simple and easy to use
- up to 4 cables with a maximum 50 Newton (~5 kg) each
Applications of the Robomove
- exercise therapy
- applicable for fitness as well as for orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation
- co-ordination and functional training
- strength and endurance training – suitable for slow and fast movements
The Robomove works very well with the Dynamic Movement Skills Mat Training System, helping to identify compensation weaknesses and develop movement patterns under resistance.
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
Examples of use
- Motion support
- Gait training and gait correction
- For orthopaedic or neurological problems, coordination and functional training
- Strength and endurance training
- 2 nooses for hand or leg
- 8 screws and dowels for wall mount