EKF Diagnostics Hemo Control Analyser
From £797.86 Inc Tax £664.88 Ex Tax
The Hemo Control Hemoglobin and Hematocrit Analyzer from EKF Diagnostics represents an upgrade of the well established Hemo Control system.
EKF Diagnostics Hemo Control Photometer uses the most established photometric azide methemoglobin method ensuring reliable results with a high precision (CV <2%).
Hemo Control is used in blood banks, hospitals and doctors’ offices for routine screening for anaemia. The Hemo Control analyzer features a bi-directional interface using a public standard protocol that allows direct integration with third-party software.
This Hemo Control photometer comes complete with carry case and user manual, power supply with adaptor, control cuvette, 2 x cleaners and wall poster.
EKF Diagnostics’ Hemo Control Hemoglobin Analyzer is a point-of-care haemoglobin analyzer designed to provide quantitative, lab-quality haemoglobin results from 25 seconds.
Hemo Control uses the most established photometric azide methemoglobin method ensuring reliable results with a high precision (CV <2%).
Hemo Control is used in blood banks, hospitals and doctors’ offices for routine screening for anaemia. And, due to its backlit screen, a soft-load cuvette holder and integrated rechargeable battery, it is the perfect analyzer for stationary use and mobile settings.
In addition to providing haemoglobin measurement, Hemo Control also calculates hematocrit.
The Hemo Control analyzer features a bi-directional interface using a public standard protocol that allows direct integration with third-party software.
Advanced data management functions are available with the Hemo Control Manager version of the device and the basic Hemo Control device can be upgraded with data management functions at a later point of time (a unique market feature).
The ‘Add Pack’ Data management is an ideal future option for customers who plan for an implementation into a hospital or lab information system but are not yet in a position to do so for technological or budgetary reasons.
EKF’s Hemo Connect and Hemo Connect Light software remain available for customers who wish to use data management and data export functions, independent from LIS integration.
Hemo Control Photometer, Photometer with case, Hemo Control Manager
|Operating ambient temperature||
15 °C – 40 °C
0-25.6 g/dL, 0-15.9 mmol/L
CV <2 %
0-20 g/dL: ±0.3 g/dL; >20 g/dL: ±0.7 g/dL
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
Easy to use
- User-friendly features minimise training time
- Step by step instructions on the screen
- Backlit touchscreen
- User selectable language menu
- Soft-load cuvette holder minimizes risk of contamination
Accurate and reliable
- Operating ambient temperature of 15 °C – 40 °C
- Photometric azide methemoglobin method
- Measuring range: 0-25.6 g/dL; 0-15.9 mmol/L
- Imprecision: CV <2 %
- Linearity: 0-20 g/dL: ±0.3 g/dL; >20 g/dL: ±0.7 g/dL
- Calibrated to NCCLS reference method
- Control cuvette included
Practical and portable
- Haemoglobin and hematocrit results from one sample available after 25-60 seconds (depending on the concentration)
- Venous, arterial or capillary blood
- Sample volume only 8 µl
- n.x.t. shape microcuvette minimises air bubbles
- Compact in size and weighing just 700g
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (100 hours)
Efficient data handling
- Bi-directional interface using LIS2-A2 communication standard
- Stores 4,000 patient results
- Connect to PC via USB connector cable
- Basic device upgradeable with data management (DM) functions: Barcode identification of patients, operators, cuvette LOT and control materials, quality control lockout function, additionally stores 500QC results
- Hemo Control Manager: integrated Bluetooth technology, DM functions supported from delivery