Lactate Pro 2 USB and USB Software
£70.00 Ex VAT £70.00
Download your Lactate Pro 2 results to your computer in a CSV file for exceptional results analysis.
The Lactate Pro 2 USB connection cable to syncs the Lactate Pro 2 analyser to your computer allowing you to transfer the data stored in the analyser in CSV format to your computer for analysis and manipulation.
Measurement results can be transferred to a computer via USB and viewed with the included ARKRAY software.
Data transferred includes:
- Tested date – Date when blood lactate level was tested.
- Tested time – Time when blood lactate level was tested.
- Test result (measurement unit) – Blood lactate level received from the meter.
- Measurement unit is changed according to the unit of the meter.
- Hi/Lo – “Hi” indicates a result higher than 25.0 mmol/L (225 mg/dL),and “Lo” indicates a result lower than 0.5 mmol/L (5 mg/dL).
- Delete – “Delete” is indicated if delete symbol was saved by button operation of the meter.
- Temperature warning – Temperature warning is indicated when tested outside environment temperature range and thermometer symbol appeared on the meter screen.
- Measurer code – so you can see who took the reading (M01, M02, M03)