Marpo V250 Weight-Assist Rope Trainer
£5,040.00 Inc Tax £1,500.00 Ex Tax
The Marpo V250 is a weight-assisted Rope Trainer that simulates actual rope climbing. The seat moves and levitates with the user for instant feedback and a true climbing experience that engages the core, back, arms and grip.
The weight-assist offsets body weight to allow people of all fitness levels to benefit from this uniquely effective exercise.
The Marpo V250 weight-assisted Rope Trainer features a quick-release seat to allow for lower body exercises, standing exercises and wheelchair accessibility. It delivers an exceptional strength and cardio-conditioning workout that is as intense as it is safe.
The Marpo V250 weight-assisted Rope Trainer is a versatile piece of gym equipment that provides a fitness training, strength and power building, cardiovascular workout, all in one exercise machine.
The V-Series of Marpo Rope Trainers are currently in use at health clubs, educational establishments, military installations and sports clubs.
The V250 offers a wide variety of exercises that target user’s entire body. It allows users to exercise sitting or kneeling on the seat, or removing the seat altogether (with the quick-release feature) and exercising from a standing position or from a wheelchair. It can also be used in reverse, i.e. pulling the rope up instead of pulling down.
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- One unit enables strength, cardio or rehabilitation exercises
- Up to 250 lbs (113 kg) of weight assist enables a wide range of workout options
- 7 resistance settings with dynamic breaking system that adapts to each user
- Bi-directional: pull down or pull up
- A specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, yet durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed and calories