Monark Ergomedic 828E
£1,950.00 Inc Tax £1,625.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 828E is the world’s most widely used bike for fitness and work tests. It is easy to use and easy to calibrate; always produces accurate results.
Best Choice for: Basic Testing & Fitness Training
The Monark 828E pendulum balance ergometer is the world’s most used test cycle for fitness testing at work. It has a stable and reinforced frame. It features a quality digital readout measuring heart rate (by using a chest belt), speed, pedal revolutions, distance, time, calorie consumptions and power in watts.
The successor to the 818E, the Monark 828E Test Ergometer has a new softer design, a completely housed flywheel and strengthened frame. It displays effective output in watts and heart rate using telemetry, pedal-turns per minute (RPM), heart rate in beats per minute (HR), cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME), intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED) plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
In addition, braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
The pendulum balance is easy to calibrate. Braking of the wheel takes place mechanically via a belt that surrounds the rim of the wheel. The two ends of the belt are attached to a revolving drum to which a pendulum is fixed. This arrangement works as a pendulum balance which measures the difference in pulling power on the two ends of the belt.
More importantly for users, the bike comes with aerobic test software for executing and analyzing aerobic tests, along with an adjustable brake system in which the brake force (resistance) can be set or read in kiloponds (KP) or Newtons (N), with a workload range of 0 to 7 KP.
|Max user weight||
|Height at handlebar||
890mm – 1130mm, 35" – 44.5"
|Height at seat||
800mm – 1120mm, 31.5" – 44"
|Width at handlebar||
|Width at support tubes||
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Resistance Levels: 6 – 8 Levels
- Console Readouts: Speed, RPM, Watts, Workout time, Distance travelled, Calories burned, Heart rate
- Display Console: Electronic display with heart rate
- Large, well-balanced flywheel (22Kg) for realistic riding
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar with a quick release lever
- Stable, solid steel powder painted frame designed for stability during riding
- Wheels for easy transportation
- An electronic display for easy data monitoring, including heart rate, pedalling speed (revolutions per minute), time (min/sec), distance, (km/miles), calories burned, power (watts)
- Easy calibration, pendulum scale
- Chest belt for wireless transmission of heart rate and PC software included
- 0 -7 Kp
- 0-350 watt (50 rpm)
- 0-1400 watt (200 rpm)
- 0-2100 kpm/min (50 rpm)
- 0-8400 kpm/min (200 rpm)