Monark 874E Weight Ergometer
£2,520.00 Inc Tax £2,100.00 Ex Tax
Monark has long been associated with producing first-class, high quality, safe and attractive ergomedic bikes.
The Monark Egomedic 874E is the latest in ergomedic weighted basket cycle instrumentation; a newly refined system, with a softer, more stable and reinforced powder painted steel frame design, making it the perfect bike for accurate (fitness) testing and research. It has been built to withstand heavy use and high workloads (high revolution pedalling) and exceeds the demands of healthcare, sports science and medicine.
Best Choice for: Fitness Testing
The Monark 874E is a weight ergometer with a softer design, and enforced frame. It includes new instrumentation to measure heart rate by using a chest belt, speed, pedal revolutions, distance, time, calorie consumptions and power in watts.
To achieve new heights in exercise biking safety and quality for a high-intensity commercial audience, the Monark 874E Weight Ergometer was designed with a more stable, reinforced frame, and fully enclosed flywheel, making it the perfect bike for fitness testing. Monark created the 874E with safety and quality in mind.
The Monark 874E Weight Ergometer uses a self-regulating brake system that requires no calibration. While the basket is in the air and the weights correct, the brakeforce will remain correct also.
Heart rate is monitored via telemetry-based chest belt, while electronic meter readings track speed, RPM, distance, time, watts, calories burned and power in watts. Reproducible workloads are enabled by mechanical sliding belt tension.
The handlebar and seat can be adjusted to suit the needs of the user.
|Max user weight||
|Height at handlebar||
890mm – 1130mm, 35" – 44.5"
|Height at seat||
800mm – 1120mm, 31.5" – 44"
|Width at handlebar||
|Width at support tubes||
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Resistance Levels: 6 – 8 Levels
- Console Readouts: Time, Distance, Heart rate, Speed, RPM, Calories burned, Watts
- Display Console: Electronic display with heart rate
- Large well-balanced flywheel (22Kg) for a realistic riding feeling
- Robust, stable frame to allow for many years of testing
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar with quick release lever
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Electronic display for easy data monitoring, including heart rate (bpm), pedalling speed (revolutions per minute), time (mins/sec), speed (km/miles/hr), distance (km/miles), calories burned, power (watts)
- Easy to control and calibrate units
- Chestbelt (for wireless transmission of heart rate) and PC Software included
- Chest belt
- Weight kit consisting of:
- 4 x 0.1 kg (0.2 lbs)
- 1 x 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- 4 x 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)