Monark 881E Rehab Trainer
£1,788.00 Inc Tax £1,490.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 881E Rehab Trainer ergometer can be used for both arms and /or legs in physical therapy, in hospital, rehabilitation facilities and at and home. It provides the potential to individually tailor exercises and adjust exercise intensity. Ideal for exercise from a wheel chair.
Best Choice for: Rehabilitation exercise in people with physical disabilities and/or in a wheelchair
The Monark 881E Rehab Trainer can be used as either a leg or arm ergometer. The crank arms are independent of each other and can have different angles and lengths.
It is suitable for use either in the home or in hospitals and can be used by physically handicapped patients such as paraplegics and amputees as an upper body ergometer and trainer. The 881E is especially important for people who have been hospitalized and require rehabilitation based on reliable measuring methods.
Its flexibility as an upper or lower body ergometer makes it extremely useful for patients who are confined to wheelchairs or who use walking aids. Thanks to its reliable measuring methods the Monark 881E is an excellent aid to recovery after injury or long-term illness.
|Max user weight||
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
|Additional Shipping Charge||
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, independent crank arms
- Adjustable crank height
- Powder painted, stable frame
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Adjustable brake force
- Electronic display for easy data monitoring, including pedalling speed (revolutions per minute), total revolutions, time, graduated scale (watts), work. All units can be calibrated
- Transport handle
- Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM), total pedal revolutions and cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME)
- Chest belt
- Weight kit consisting of:
- 4 x 0.1 kg (0.2 lbs)
- 1 x 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- 4 x 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)