£4,740.00 Inc Tax £3,950.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 894E Ergomedic Peak Bike
An ergometer for extreme work
Attractive, easy to use and designed to withstand the high demands of anaerobic testing, providing a safe means for testing/measuring peak power and conducting the Wingate Test.
It is more rigid and stable compared to the traditional Monark frame design but still manufactured to the highest standard of quality.
Best for: Power Testing
The Monark 894E Ergomedic Peak Bike is attractive, easy to use and designed to withstand the high demands of anaerobic testing, providing a safe means for testing/measuring peak power and conducting the Wingate Test.
Monark 894E is more rigid and stable compared to the traditional Monark frame design but still manufactured to the highest standard of quality.
- 1-12 kg (0,5 kg is optional)
- 50 watt (50 rpm) – 2400 watt (200 rpm) (25 watt is optional)
- 300 kpm/min (50 rpm) – 14400 kpm/min.5 watts interval (50 rpm)
It employs Windows-based software, with increased settings including analysis features for both single and group users, clear presentation, easy to use, faster electronics.
The Monark 894E features a self-regulating basket weight breaking system, meaning no calibration is required, allowing the user to obtain optimum results and release and restore the basket during exercise.
The 894E also works as a regular weight ergometer.
Monark handlebar with basket release button
Steel, 170 mm
9/16”, Combi SPD
|Max User Weight||
EU directive 93/42/EU class IIa
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Pedal-turns per minute (rpm)
- Heart rate in beats per minute (bpm)
- Cycling-time in minutes and seconds (sec/min)
- Intended cycling speed in (km/miles per hour)
- Distance covered in (km/miles)
- In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (kcal) and power in (watts)
- Sampling frequency of 50Hz and 0-start option – the ideal bike for measuring acceleration
- Fully loading (10Kg) before the start of a test enable accurate and high resolution measuring of Time to peak
- Extended support feet, which can be physically attached to the floor guaranteeing a more stable riding position
- Increased rigidity and reinforcement between the support tube and the solid, powder painted frame
- Large, well-balanced flywheel (22Kg) for the smoothest ride
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar with quick release lever – comfortable riding for a wide range of users
- Saddle post with through bolt for heavier use (250Kg)
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Electronic display, for easy data monitoring
- Easy to control and calibrate
- Chest belt for wireless transmission of heart rate, pedals, toe clips, PC software and user manual for the Wingate Test included
Anaerobic Test Software
Monark ATS software used with Monark 894E for analysis of anaerobic tests, such as Wingate. Design your own tests with flying or standing start in one or more bouts. All test data is stored for analysis or export.
Use for 894E and 891-2 (Wingate).