Monark 939 Novo
£6,600.00 Inc Tax £5,500.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 939 Novo is a user-friendly and safe fitness testing bike.T
Monark 939 Novo Cycle Ergometer is particularly well suited to the elderly and people recovering from illness / with physical disabilities where a low load is needed.
The Monark Ergomedic 939 Novo bike is ideal for people who want to record and analyse data easily. Suitable for most people, including the elderly and people recovering from illness, it has been developed to perform aerobic and fitness tests at low loads.
It is user-friendly, with an adjustable saddle and handlebar, quick release levers, easy entrance and rust protected stable frame solid steel tube, as well as wheels for easy transport.
Connection at floor level avoids entanglement/loose hanging cables.
The Monark 939E is speed independent – you can pedal at different frequencies and maintain constant power output. The braking system is easy to calibrate and can be controlled at all times, which ensures that the load is always correct.
The 939 Novo is equipped with the Novo control system which guarantees a very fast and accurate adjustment of the resistance. The ergometer can be used as a stand-alone unit or be controlled by an external system like a metabolic cart, ECG-system or a computer.
68/122 mm, 27/48”
Steel, 170 mm, 67”
9/16”, pedals with foot straps
20 kg, 44lb
|Max User Weight||
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
|Additional Shipping Charge||
- Digitally controlled by ECG or PC with RS232 cable at floor level, to avoid entanglement and loose hanging cables, create customized protocols with templates for increment and ramp and perform data analysis using a PC (HR and PC program not included). Data can be saved to manage individual/group data
- Unique breaking system ensures the load is always correct. Can be controlled before, during and after a test
- 939E is speed independent – power output is constant at different pedalling frequencies (revolutions per minute)
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (44 lbs)
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate
- Constant power mode
- Workload 0 – 1400 watts (depending on rpm)
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar with quick release lever
- Stable frame – solid steel tube, powder paint and rust protection
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Chestbelt, calibration weight and tool kit included
- Heart Rate (ANT+, bluetooth smart)
Monark Test Software allows you to manage and control the bike from the software. Calculation of VO2max by Åstrand, WHO or YMCA. The software also allows the programming of Custom protocol or Manual control. The tests will be stored and can be synchronized between different computers and users
Use for 939E, 839E, 928G3, 831E, LC7, LC6 and LC4, LT2, RT2 and RC6.