Monark Cardio Care 827E
£1,314.00 Inc Tax £1,095.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 827E Fitness Cycle features a completely housed flywheel and powder painted stable, steel frame, for the utmost comfortable and smooth ride. This bike can be used for fitness training for many years.
Best Choice for: Fitness Training
The Monark 827E is a stable exercise bike with a smooth ride that will keep going for many years. Specially designed for intensive use in institutions and in the gym.
Easy to use and tough, it’s unsurprising it is one of Monarks most popular exercise bikes.
The Monark 827E Electronic Fitness Cycle is the leading model for those needing close monitoring of cardiac conditions. Designed for intensive use in rehab centres and professional gyms, the Monark 827E Exercise Cycle features a robust electronic fitness monitor that uses telemetry to track heart rate.
The 827E Electronic Fitness Cycle is designed for heavy commercial use and employs electronic instrumentation to track pedal-turns per minute, heart rate, cycling time, intended cycling speed, and distance. Mechanical sliding-belt tension allows for reproducible workloads. Like all Monark Exercise Bikes, the Monark 827E is made to the highest possible standard of quality, performance, safety, and durability.
The seat and handlebar heights can be adjusted to suit the needs of various body types or position preferences. A reinforced, powder-painted, square-tubing frame provides stability and wheels allow for easy transport.
|Max user weight||
|Height at handlebar||
890mm – 1130mm, 35" – 44.5"
|Height at seat||
800mm – 1120mm, 31.5" – 44"
|Width at handlebar||
|Width at support tubes||
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Large, well-balanced flywheel (22Kg) for a realistic ride
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar with a quick release lever
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Electronic console displays heart rate (bpm), pedaling speed (revolutions per minute), time (min/sec), distance (km/miles), speed (km/miles/hr) and calories burned
- Chestbelt (for wireless transmission of heart rate) available separately
- Upright Bike with varied, hill, interval, and manual workout programs
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Ergonomically correct seating, supporting backrest with optimal lumbar support
- 15 Electronically controlled resistance levels
- Self-powered; no cords or outlet needs
- Easy to use; durable, high standard of quality – can be used for many years of fitness training