£6,300.00 Inc Tax £5,250.00 Ex Tax
The Monark RC4 is an easy-entrance ergometer, designed for hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
The Monark pendulum system allows you to easily calibrate the resistance and guarantees accurate and reliable data, while the Monark G3 Display System shows time, speed, distance, calories, RPM, heart rate and WATTs.
The G3 Display that comes with the Monark RC4 can run 3 standalone test protocols and 1 custom increment and is fully compatible with Monark Test Software.
The Monark RC4 backrest is adjustable as well as the seat, which has discreet backward lean. This, together with ergonomically positioned handles and easy-entry recumbent frame, create a comfortable and stable cycling position with easy access for patients with different disabilities.
The display has several preprogrammed tests protocols, which allows you to perform submaximal tests without connecting the ergometer to an external system.
However, should this be required, the Monark RC4 can be connected and controlled via a PC and the Monark Test Software which allows you to create custom-made test and training protocols and to save all results.
The Monark RC4 is RPM independent meaning there is a constant power output regardless of pedalling speed and comes equipped with the Monark pendulum system which allows you to easily calibrate the resistance.
The ideal position is important for a performance to reach its maximum and increases the potential for a perfect performance.
The new setting options of the Monark RC4, along with an upgraded workload adjustment, make Monark’s renowned bike even better.
- The Monark RC4 is equipped with a newly developed manual workload control, the workload is controlled by a lever located on the handlebar
- It can be calibrated, both mechanically and electronically.
- The Monark RC4 has a built-in pulse receiver in the display and can be used with a separate chest belt and some models have built-in pulse sensors in the handlebars at the seat
The Monark RC4 ergometer is the perfect rehabilitation bike for hospitals and rehab centres, especially as studies show that Exercise Bikes in ICU Aid Faster Recovery.
|Dimensions||190 × 68 × 107 cm|
4-700w, 50 – 100 RPM
|Distance Seat to Handlebar|
80 – 470mm
|Max User Weight|
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Easy entrance
- Available programs:
- The workload is rpm independent (constant power output regardless of pedalling speed)
- Adjustable seat back support
- ANT+ and 5kHz heart rate receiver
- The Monark pendulum system allows you to easily calibrate the resistance and guarantees accurate and reliable data
- Displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, RPM, Heart rate and WATTs
- USB interface
- Electronically Braked: Yes
- System: Pendulum
- Heart Rate (ANT+/5 kHz)
- Work test Manual
- Type: Walk Through Recumbent
- Handlebar: Transfer Handle
- Seat: Reclining Swivel Seat
- Seat to Handlebar: 80 – 470 mm
- Pedals: 9/16″, Medical Pedals
- Physical Characteristics
- Length (mm): 1900 mm
- Width (mm): 680 mm
- Height (mm):
- 1065 mm at display
- 1240 mm at saddle
- Power Requirements: AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz