Nissei B0-750 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
£120.00 Inc Tax £100.00 Ex Tax
The compact design and highly durable body of the Nissei B0-750 fingertip plus oximeter is equipped with a variety of functions for performing measurements that are quick and accurate.
Newly designed circuits, PCB configuration and the use of a strong polycarbonate to resist shock, the small body of this fingertip pulse oximeter has proven it resistance to impact in 1,000 vibration tests.
Comprehensive Hygiene Measures
Antibacterial agents are combined at the point of insertion. The display windows also have a UV coating for chemical resistance and the entry of chemicals is prevented through the integral molding of its light emission and reception window.
Equipped with dual colour backlighting that is usually white and turns an orange colour if there is an abnormal value (below 90% or in the event of an error). This fingertip pulse oximeter is also equipped with an energy conservation mode that reduces brightness 15 seconds after a reading.
Cannot be shipped to USA
- Operating principle: Double wavelength lights absorption method
- Measurement Range: %SpO2 0 – 100% / Pulse rate 30 – 240 bpm
- Accuracy*: %SpO 2 ±2%(70% ≤SpO2 ≤100%) / Pulse rate ±3%/±1 digit (30 – 240 bpm)
- Power source: One single AAA alkaline (LR03) battery
- Battery life (continuous use): Approx. 40 hours (excluding communication mode)
- Rated voltage: DC 1.5 V
- Rated power consumption: 0.09 W
- Operating condition: +10°C to +40°C, 30% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Transportation/storage condition: -20°C to +60°C, 10% to 95% RH (no condensation)
- Size: Approximately 60 (H) × 35 (W) × 32 (D) mm
- Weight: Approximately 37g (without batteries)
- Electric-shock Protection: Internally powered equipment, Type BF applied part
- Protection class IP: IP22( IEC 60529 ): Protected against solid foreign particles with a diameter of more than 12.5 mm, no protection against water.
- Mode of operation: Continuous operation