Nissei BO-600 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
£208.68 Ex VAT £173.90
Nissei Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter.
The Nissei BO-600 displays % SpO2 and Pulse Rate and has 40 hours of continuous use from 2 x AAA batteries.
SpO2 stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood.
More specifically, it is the percentage of oxygenated haemoglobin (haemoglobin containing oxygen) compared to the total amount of haemoglobin in the blood (oxygenated and non-oxygenated haemoglobin).
SpO2 can be measured by pulse oximetry, an indirect, non-invasive method such as with the Nissei BO-600 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter.
It works by emitting and then absorbing a light wave passing through blood vessels (or capillaries) in the fingertip. A variation of the light wave passing through the finger will give the value of the SpO2 measurement because the degree of oxygen saturation causes variations in the blood’s colour.
This value is represented by a percentage. In healthy people, normal SpO2, or blood oxygen saturation levels, should range from 94% to 99%.
For a person with a mild respiratory disease, the value should be at least 90%.
35g (without batteries)
SPO2: 0-100%, Pulse: 30 to 240bpm
2 x AAA batteries
Approx 40 hours comparable to 5000 measurements of 30 seconds.
- Backlit display for easy reading anywhere, anytime.
- Automatic start/stop on insertion of the finger
- Water resistant to IPXI (IEC 6060-1).
- 40 hours continuous or 5,000 30second spot check readings from 2 x AAA batteries.
- Extended side covers to exclude surrounding light and ensure greater accuracy.
- High optical sensitivity with dual-gain control.