Nissei DM3000 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
£305.36 Ex VAT £254.47
The Nissei DM3000 is a deluxe upper arm blood pressure monitor.
The technology used in the Nissei DM-3000, to measure blood pressure, is among the best rated for accuracy by Medaval Ltd. It has passed in two validation studies, between general and specific populations, according to recognised standard protocols, as published in peer-reviewed publications.
Fully automatic deluxe upper arm blood pressure monitor.
- Last measurement recall
- Oscillometric or auscultatory(manual) measurement
- Large clear LCD screen
- Graphic “mercury sphyg’esc” column reading
- Operates on rechargable battery pack (4hr charge time)
- Mains with AC adapter(supplied)
- Fixed stand with std and large cuff holder
- Large and std washable cuffs included
Two Measurement Methods
Change between two methods of measurement with a single switch: easy to use automatic oscillometric（AUTO）and auscultatory (MANUAL) through the use of a stethoscope. The stethoscope measurement method has a pressure retention function for retaining systolic and diastolic blood pressure values, which have been determined, through the use of a SET/MEMORY button. Pre-pressurizing value can also be set using the selection dial.
Single Measurements Only
|Pressure Indication Range|
0 – 300 mmHg
SYS / 50-250mmHg, DIA / 40-180mmHg, PUL / 40-160pul/min
Blood pressure / ±3 mmHg, Pulse rate / ±5%
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Blood pressure measurement / Wrap cuff around upper part of arm to take a systolic and diastolic reading
- Pulse rate measurements / Pulse rates can also be measured along with blood pressure
- Easy operation allows measurement results to be obtained promptly
- Automatic or manual measurement can be selected
- Highly legible LCD display in the image of a mercury column
- Records 7 measurement results and the average values (while taking automatic measurements)
- AC adapter / Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Tasker F, De Greeff A, Shennan AH. Development and validation of a blinded hybrid device according to the European Hypertension Society protocol: Nissei DM-3000. J Hum Hypertens. 2010 Sep;24(9):609-16. Epub: 2010 Jan 28. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2009.113. PMID: 20107491. Available from: www.nature.com/jhh/journal/v24/n9/pdf/jhh2009113a.pdf.
ESH-IP:2002 – Pass General population
Stergiou GS, Karpettas N, Kollias A, Destounis A, Tzamouranis D. A perfect replacement for the mercury sphygmomanometer: the case of the hybrid blood pressure monitor. J Hum Hypertens. 2012 Apr;26(4):220-7. Epub: 2011 Sep 8. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2011.77. PMID: 21900952.
ESH-IP:2010 – Pass General population (Note: Modified protocol)