Seca mBCA 515
£8,499.00 Ex VAT £8,499.00
The Seca mBCA 515 takes Body Composition Analysers to a whole new level.
Clinically validated, medically precise, and medically relevant, it’s the cutting edge in medical body composition analysers.
The medical Body Composition Analyzer (mBCA) by Seca breaks down weight into body compartments relevant to the practice of medicine, namely, Fat Mass and Fat-Free Mass, Body Water (made up of extracellular water and intracellular water) and Skeletal Muscle Mass.
Measurements are processed by six analytical modules and presented in easy-to-understand graphics.
The six analytical modules of the new Seca mBCA 515 offer the user innumerable diagnostic options.
With precise ratios such as fat mass to weight or extracellular to intracellular water, the doctor can now obtain indications of medical disorders which were previously difficult to diagnose without additional examinations. Another significant advantage comes with the graphic presentation of measurement results, which visualizes the doctor’s findings for the patient.
Seca mBCA 515 modules:
- Health risk
- Raw impedance data
Automatic electrode detection
The Seca mBCA 515 makes a measurement only when all the electrodes have proper contact. This safeguard prevents faulty measurements and thus spares the patient from having to repeat the procedure. As the Seca mBCA 515 shows when one of the eight electrodes is not working correctly, it’s possible to intervene and correct the positions of the hands and feet before a measurement is taken.
Standing aid with hand-held electrodes for precise results.
No other BCA has hand-held electrodes in a standing aid. This combination is important as it prevents faulty measurements and ensures result reproducibility. When the patient always grasps the electrodes in the same way, the angle of the arms to the body is unchanged for every measurement. The handrail also makes the measuring process easier for the patient, who is often overweight or ill and has trouble standing motionless without assistance.
|Medical Device Class|
360° wireless (wireless), USB 2.0, Ethernet
8.4" touch-screen display, Can be rotated 360°
8-point bioelectrical impedance analysis
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Precise. Proven by international medical studies.
- Fast. Measurements executed in 17 seconds.
- Simple. Six analytical modules and intuitive user navigation on the touch-screen display.
- Versatile. Analysis of fat and fat-free mass, total body water, extracellular water, intracellular water and skeletal muscle mass.
- Fast and easy assessment of body composition, e.g., fat mass and body water.
- Six modules for varied analysis of measurement data.
- Medically precise, validated against gold standard measurement results.
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR ready Seca products.
- Simple and convenient entry and read-out of results on swiveling touch-screen display.
- Electrodes on handrail give patients a firm stance and ensure reproducible results.
- Integrated scale with a weighing capacity of up to 300 kg.