£150.00 Ex VAT £150.00
Tanita BC545N Segmental Body Composition Monitor is the only segmental body composition monitor in the world to provide 10 measurements in 15 seconds, for a fast and detailed assessment.
Use this digital personal trainer to monitor and obtain essential information on the effectiveness and progress of your training.
The Tanita BC545N Body Segmental Composition Monitor is the new version of the BC545.
The BC545N is a unique body assessment tool providing the user with essential information on the progress and effectiveness of diet and fitness training.
It is easy to measure your fitness progress and overall health. Just step on this Body Composition Monitor and grab the handles. Within 15 seconds, it will provide you with ten different health measurements. To do this, it uses advanced Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA).
The BC545N is also capable of showing you the muscle and fat percentages of each of your arms and legs individually, as well as your trunk. From this, you can spot muscle imbalances, allowing you to set a tailers training programme for specific areas and prevent injuries.
For up to 5 users
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Body Fat %
- Body Fat Healthy Range (age 5 – 99 years)
- Total Body Water %
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating
- Bone Mineral Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Metabolic Age
- Body Mass Index
- Visceral Fat- Visceral Fat Healthy Range Indicator
- 5 Segmental Fat Readings
- 5 Segmental Muscle Readings
- 10 body composition measurements taken in just 15 seconds – this is a worldwide exclusive.
- Muscle and Fat % measurements for your arms, legs and trunk
- Fine-tune your training program and set targets for increasing muscle and decreasing fat in your arms, legs and trunk area
- High-resolution colour display including new improved easy-to-read analytical graphics
- Modern design with convenient retractable hand electrodes
- Auto recognition feature allows the user to simply step on the monitor and obtain a reading – no buttons to press!
- Includes body mass index and visceral fat in 0.5 increments