From £1,872.00 Inc Tax £1,560.00 Ex Tax
The Tanita DC-360 Body Composition Analyser is a professional model, perfect for physiotherapists, gyms, health centres and more.
It uses Dual Frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA), a safe and accurate way of providing insight into your user’s health.
Please note: If you are looking for the Tanita DC-360 column kit separately, you can find it here.
Featuring Dual Frequency BIA technology, the Tanita DC-360 delivers full body composition analysis in 15 seconds.
Results are instantly shown on the easy-to-read LCD screen and the integrated printer automatically prints the body composition measurements together with a top line analysis.
The robust, low profile platform provides additional client stability.
For large data collection and convenience, all data can be stored on SD Card for future use.
Compatible with GMon Pro Software, the DC360 allows client trend analysis, health risk assessments and full data management.
Tanita DC-360 & Printer, Tanita DC-360, Printer & Column Kit
|Max Weight Capacity|
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Full body composition analysis provided in 15 seconds using clinically accurate Tanita Dual Frequency BIA Technology
- Integrated printer provides an instant readout of results with topline analysis
- Results automatically stored on the SD Card, sent to a PC or printed
- GMon Pro Software compatible, allowing trend analysis, health risk assessments and full data management
- Low profile platform for additional stability
- Max weight capacity 270kg with 100g accuracy
- Body fat %
- Fat mass kg
- Fat free mass kg
- Muscle mass kg
- Total Body Water %
- Body mass index
- Bone mass kg
- Physique rating
- Visceral fat rating
- Basal Metabolic Rate kcal
- Basal Metabolic Rate indicator
- Metabolic Age
Print Out Analysis
- Body Fat Analysis
- Muscle Mass Indicator
- BMR Indicator
- Physique Rating
- Target: BF and Weight