Tanita GMON Medical Software
£295.00 Ex VAT £295.00
The Tanita GMON Professional Medically Approved Software, including RS232 Cable & Adapter, allows the user to connect and easily view data obtained from any scale in the Tanita Professional range and chart progress and trends in body composition measurements.
Tanita Medically Approved Software for Tanita Bodyfat Analysers, including RS232 Cable & Adaptor.
The GMON software package has been developed in partnership with a leading software developer Medizin & Sevice GmbH.
The software captures data from Tanita Body Composition Analysers and accelerometers, transfers it to a computer, and provides a client database with professional reports, graphs and trend analysis that can be used for client education, research and clinical records.
In line with EU regulations, the software is Medically Approved, which complies with MDD (Medical Device Directive) regulations. (Council Directive 93/42/EECof 14 June 1993 concerning medical devices).
In addition to body composition data captured from the Tanita Analyser, the user can input target values and waist circumference measurements allowing a full overview of a clients health and fitness progress.
A full colour, printable, client consultation sheet showing segmental body composition analysis and ranges is available for the BC418MA, BC418, MC780 and MC980.
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- One step body composition measurements transferred automatically to database
- Trend analysis of each body composition measurement to show client progress
- Medical Device Directive Certificate included in the pack
- Compatible with Windows operating systems up to and including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Database version Firebird 2.0.5
- All cables included in the pack
- Multi-language versions available