Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus Disposable Lancets
£38.66 Inc Tax £32.22 Ex Tax
Safe, easy to use, single-use lancet for blood sampling.
The Accu-chek Safe-T-Pro Plus is a pack of 200, single-use lancet device with three depth settings (1.3 mm, 1.8 mm and 2.3 mm), ensuring the correct amount of blood is collected the first time.
The device is OSHA complaint and automatically retracts the lancet after use to ensure safe disposal.
Pack of 200 Accu-Chek Safe T-Pro Plus Disposable Lancets.
With three adjustable depth settings (1.3 mm, 1.8 mm & 2.3 mm) to suit all skin thicknesses for optimal lancing and minimal pain, the Accu-Chek Safe T-Pro is precision manufactured, with a 3-facet needle designed for smooth skin penetration whilst reducing tearing injury. The high-speed needle propulsion completes lancing within just 3 milliseconds, ensuring the correct amount of blood is taken the first time.
This specially designed, one size fits all construction is suitable for thick or thin skin, small or large blood volume requirements, adults, and children; saving time and money on the need for a fussy lancet selection or storage issues.
The Accu-Chek’s Safe T-Pro is OSHA compliant and designed for single use, meaning there is no risk of cross-contamination and provides excellent infection control. Each depth setting is ‘clicked’ into place and cannot slip out of position once selected. The needle tip lies deep inside casing until the button is clicked. Firm pressure is required to trigger the button, preventing accidental needle fire and eliminating the possibility of injury if used correctly. The automatic needle retracts after use to remove the risk of injury and cross-contamination.
1.3 mm, 1.8 mm, 2.3 mm
Enhanced patient care
- Three depth settings (1.3 mm, 1.8 mm & 2.3 mm) for varying patient types
- Thin, 23-gauge, silicone-coated needle with a bevelled tip for improved comfort
- OSHA-compliant – automatically retracts lancet after use
- Helps reduce accidental fingersticks
- Provides excellent infection control
- Twist of sterility cap
- Comfortable and secure fit between fingers, right or left-handed.
- Depth adjuster pre-set at medium.
- Turn to click-set depth required.
- Three penetration depths easy to identify with short, medium or long markings
- New lancet – trigger button high.
- Used lancet – trigger button low
- Firm depression of purple trigger button activates lancet device.
Which lancet is right for you?
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus
Accommodate different skin types with one lancet to best meet patient needs.
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno
Improve patient comfort simply, safely and affordably.