Lactate Pro 2 Blood Lactate Meter
£384.00 Inc Tax £269.00 Ex Tax
The Lactate Pro 2 Blood Lactate Meter is a point of care (POC), portable, blood lactate measurement device. It is a simplified blood lactate test meter that is easy – and fast – to use.
It is based on the popular, but now discontinued, industry standard Lactate Pro blood lactate testing device and offers better accuracy.
It is supplied in a black, zip case.
The Lactate Pro 2 Blood Lactate Meter is ideal for use in sports medicine for blood lactate testing, such as targeted training control with competitive athletes. It provides precise measurement of blood lactate levels to help determine the time and intensity of individual endurance training and improve training overall.
The original Lactate Pro device, that became the industry standard, is no longer available. However, this Lactate Pro 2 device is comparable, yet technically more advanced. In fact, unlike the original device, it is faster, cheaper to use, and more accurate. Furthermore, it is able to provide measurement values within 15 seconds. Finally, lactate testing with the Lactate Pro 2 now only requires 0.3μl of whole blood. It also has a sleek, modern design and features automatic calibration and three different user settings.
Lactate Meter For Portable Lactate Testing
- Easy and fast to use – it takes just 15 seconds to display measurement results.
- Small sample volume – you only need 0.3μl of whole blood for measurement.
- No chip coding – hassle-free operation prior to measurement thanks to auto-calibration.
- Compact – the lactate meter is light (45g including 3v lithium battery) and portable: 100mm (L) x 50mm (W) x 12mm (H).
- User identification – up to 3 users are able to individually save their results, with up to 330 tests in total.
- Please note – the software to allow PC connection is no longer available.
Lactate Testing Specification
- Sample: Fresh capillary whole blood.
- Reagent: Lactate Pro 2 Test Strip
- Testing: Lactate on whole blood.
- Principle: Lactate oxidase enzyme electrode method.
- Measurement range: 0.5 ~ 25.0 mmol/L.
- Processing speed: 15 seconds per test.
- Sample volume: 0.3μl.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 1.2 cm|
|Time to result||
Battery operated (CR2032)