Bronchus – 4 Part
£64.80 Inc Tax £54.00 Ex Tax
Demonstrating the tissue changes that occur to the bronchus in asthma and chronic bronchitis, this high quality anatomical model shows the bronchus, split into a four stage cross-section. The model exists on a hinge pin for easy viewing and comparison between the four stages.
The four stage cross-section shows:
- Normal bronchus
- Hypersecretion of the mucous gland
- Swelling with lymphoid aggregations
- Smooth muscle spasm
The model shows:
- Mucous glands and plug
- Spiralling smooth muscles
- Fibroelastic connective tissue
- Epithelial layers of the bronchus
Supplied with key card.
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland