£5,998.80 Inc Tax £4,999.00 Ex Tax
The Monark 891EW (with Wingate) Cardio Rehab ergometer is an arm ergometer for measuring upper body aerobic and anaerobic work. Also ideal for use in rehabilitation and development in people with physical disabilities and/or in a wheelchair.
It features a weighted basket for measuring anaerobic and aerobic capacity in the upper body.
The weight basket enables instant loading and the calibrated weights vouch for unmatched accuracy, repeatability and reliability.
The Monark 819EW is positioned on a stable fixture which can be adjusted in height to facilitate an optimal cycling position, sitting or standing.
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Heavy flywheel with large radius ‚Äì creates a smooth cycling experience, easy to start
- Height adjustable, powder painted, stable stand ‚ suitable for a wide range of users, in both a standing and sitting position
- Individual crank length adjustment
- Weight basket with control lever and self-regulating braking system; does not require calibration
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Electronic display for easy data monitoring, including graduated scale (watts), work, pedal speed (revolutions per minute), total revolutions, time
- Graduated Scale (watts)
- Pedal Speed (RPM)
- Total Revolutions
Anaerobic Test Software
Monark ATS software used with Monark 894E for analysis of anaerobic tests, such as Wingate. Design your own tests with flying or standing start in one or more bouts. All test data is stored for analysis or export.
Use for 894E and 891-2 (Wingate).