Nissei WSK1011 Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
£37.94 Inc Tax £31.62 Ex Tax
The Nissei WSK1011 is an ESH-2010 International Protocol Validated Wrist Type Blood Pressure Monitor.
Recommended for clinical and personal use.
The Nissei WSK1011 is a touch-sensor auto-inflate wrist blood pressure monitor.
The body motion detector and irregular pulse rhythm indicator in the display panel improve accuracy and information.
The WSK1011’s large LCD display with 2 memory banks that store 60 reading each and can provide an average of all readings in storage.
Single Measurements Only
Cannot be shipped to USA
- First Wrist Type Monitor to be Clinically Validated to the latest, most stringent, ESH-2010 International Protocol and recommended for Clinical and Personal use.
- Convenient to use Wrist Monitor avoiding the need to remove clothing to take a Blood Pressure reading.
- Motion detection to indicate if user moved during measurement which could affect the accuracy of the result. If detected, the blood pressure should be taken again.
- Displays result on WHO classification chart to enable easy comparison with recommended values.
- Irregular Pulse Rhythm displayed if detected.
- Monitor calculates and displays “Pulse Pressure”
- 2 memory banks each saving 60 readings and averaging saved results.