Quo-Test A1c Analyser
£1,974.35 Inc Tax £1,645.29 Ex Tax
The Quo-Test A1c is the simple and accurate device from EKF for measuring glycated haemoglobin levels. This fully-automated system is ideal for the management and monitoring of diabetes in settings such as doctors surgeries.
The Quo-Test HbA1c system is a fully automated haemoglobin A1c analyzer that uses patented boronate affinity fluorescence quenching technology to measure glycated haemoglobin from a 4 μl sample taken from a finger prick or venous whole blood.
Sample results are available within four minutes and are dual-reported in IFCC and DCCT.
Simple but accurate automated HbA1c measurement
Using patented boronate fluorescence quenching technology, the Quo-Test is able to measure glycolated haemoglobin levels from blood samples as small as 4μl. The multi-lingual menus allow users to operate the device in their home language, and the onboard storage allows for up to 7,000 results to be saved for efficient data management.
- Fully automated analyzer
- Results in just four minutes
- 4 µl sample size required
- Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 135mm
Quick and easy testing – Results in minutes
The process of testing is simple, and the onscreen instructions mean that little time has to be devoted to training:
- Scan barcode of reagent kit (barcode scanner included)
- Collect sample – venous blood or fingerprick samples can be used
- Insert sample into cartridge
- Insert cartridge into Quo-Test
- Close door and await results, which should appear on screen within 4 minutes.
Results are displayed on-screen in the user’s chosen units, which include IFCC traceable units (IFCC mmol/mol).
Less than 5 minutes
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland