£10.00 Inc Tax £8.33 Ex Tax
Respiron by POWERbreathe is a flow-based lung trainer that helps to improve breathing quality and strength.
Ideal for home therapy for people with breathing difficulties, Respiron is a flow-based lung trainer designed to help restore normal breathing patterns, improve breathing generally and to help maintain lung function.
It is fully adjustable allowing the level of difficulty to be increased or decreased, depending on breathing strength.
Respiron by POWERbreathe is a flow-based lung trainer designed to improve breathing and help restore normal breathing patterns.
The Respiron is fully adjustable, so the level of difficulty can be increased/decreased, depending on your breathing strength.
Respiron strengthens and exercises the lung muscles by encouraging controlled, slow, deep breathing. Respiron can also be used to help restore and maintain lung function.
Breathing with Respiron has the following aims and benefits:
- Helps to maintain lung capacity and function after periods of inactivity
- Encourages deep breathing, which can aid in relieving excess mucus
- Help prevent bronchial and pulmonary diseases and infections
- Exercises and strengthens your breathing muscles
- Increases transpulmonary pressure and inspiratory volumes
- Helps post-surgical patients restore lung function after heart or lung surgery
- Can be used as part of a Bronchial Hygiene Routine. (Clearance of excess mucus from the lungs)
- Excellent for lowering stress levels
How to Use
Simply breathe in through the mouthpiece (do not blow) to raise the three balls of the device in sequence, keeping each of them elevated for several seconds.
Please Note: breathing in must be vigorous and deep, but not quick. The balls should rise in a mild and uniform movement, rather than suddenly. If all 3 balls are too difficult, set the adjustability lever to 0 (easy) and start by raising the first ball and work up to all 3.