£12.49 Ex VAT £12.49
Our popular Slimguide Caliper is extremely economical and durable. Made from ABS plastic, it is lightweight and portable.
The Slimguide Caliper also includes a complimentary 20-page booklet. “How to Measure Your % of Body Fat” teaching you how to use and maintain your skinfold caliper.
The Slimguide Caliper is based on the Harpenden Caliper jaw and constant pressure design. Constructed of strong heavy duty ABS plastic the direct reading analogue pointer means that the caliper will not require further calibration once factory set.
The spring close ensures a constant pressure throughout the whole range of measurement.
The Slimguide Skinfold Caliper is especially useful using the Durnin & Womersley method (1974). This method utilizes four skinfold measurements, which are the same for both males and females, to estimate body fat percentages. The four skinfold sites are: triceps, biceps, subscapular and suprailiac.
- Calibrated jaw measures up to 80mm.
- Measurements read to the nearest 0.5 mm.
- Easy to use pistol grip trigger.
- Dual springs for consistent measurements.
- Comes with an informative 22-page instruction manual
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Weight: 200 grams (0.5 lbs)
- Dimensions: 28 x 25cm (11 x 10 inches)