Nissei Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
From £39.95 Inc Tax £33.29 Ex Tax
The Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor by Nissei is intended for non-invasive measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, determination of pulse rate and calculation of pulse pressure.
- Clinically Validated to the latest, most stringent, ESH-2010 International Protocol and recommended for Clinical and Personal use.
- Fast operation measuring during inflation. When the arm cuff finishes inflating the result is available.
- Controlled inflation pressure. The arm cuff only inflates to a pressure sufficient to obtain the Systolic Pressure reading, thereby avoiding discomfort caused overinflation
- Displays result on WHO classification chart to enable easy comparison against recommended values.
- Irregular Pulse Rhythm displayed if detected.
- Monitor calculates and displays “Pulse Pressure”
- 2 memory banks each saving 60 readings and averaging of the saved results.
Standard, One size fits all
Cannot be shipped to USA