h/p/cosmos torqualizer cross ef 600 Elliptical Cross Trainer Ergometer
This product is not available to buy online.
If you would like more information on the product, or would like to purchase, please get in touch.
To enhance their market-leading high-performance and rehabilitation treadmills, h/p/cosmos have also produced the torqualizer cross ef 600 elliptical cross trainer ergometer. The torqualizer cross ef 600 elliptical cross trainer is perfect for those individuals who prefer the up right body position and comprehensive activation.
The torqualizer cross ef 600 elliptical cross trainer ergometer is available in both Sports & Fitness and Medical model variants and is not dependent on electrical power (no power cable). Built to order with its various options, it provides the highest quality product that meets the most stringent of MDD regulations.
The torqualizer cross ef 600 elliptical cross trainer ergometer from h/p/cosmos, is a perfect whole body endurance training cross trainer. The unit is available in both Sport & Fitness and Medical models variants and has an easy to use, multicoloured, backlit display with Bio-Feedback provided on the screen for users, and is perfect for easy viewing whilst using the device. The devices allure comes from its popularity with the users and the upright posture with which the exercise is performed.
As the device does not need electrical power, it can easily positioned in any part of your facility, ensuring optimisation of space. The product has been designed with a low minimum step-on height of 18cm.
In addition to the coded Polar pulse receiver, the torqualizer cross ef 600 elliptical cross trainer ergometer also has an RS232 interface to connect with external devices.
torqualizer® cross ef med 600, torqualizer® cross ef 600
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland
- Low access height of 18cm
- Forwards and backwards motion possible
- Quiet Hybrid-Break-System (HBS)
- Does not require electrical mains power
- Self-adjusting mono-belt drive shaft
- Power Range: 100-500 Watt RPM independent, 100-1,000 Watt RPM dependent
- Workload steps: 5 Watt
- RPM range: 20-120 rpm
- Manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 SA, DIN EN ISO 20957-5 SA, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- CE for medical devices 93/42 EWG. class IIa
- Frame colour: grey-aluminum RAL 9007 (powder coated
- Device measurements: L=200 x W=65 x H=165 cm
- Net weight: 103 kg