Schiller CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro
This product is not available to buy online.
If you would like more information on the product, or would like to purchase, please get in touch.
Covers all essential ErgoSpiro applications
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office Ergo-Spiro system performs cardiopulmonary function tests (CPET) according to the latest ATS/ERS guidelines. The metabolic tests combined with diagnostic-quality 12-lead exercise ECG is suitable for a wide range of subjects, from clinical patients to high-performance athletes.
Schiller’s CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office Ergo-Spiro system performs cardiopulmonary function tests (CPET) according to the latest ATS/ERS guidelines. The metabolic tests combined with diagnostic-quality 12-lead exercise ECG is suitable for a wide range of subjects, from clinical patients to high-performance athletes.
- Breath-by-breath gas exchange analysis (VE, VO2, VCO2) with unique maintenance-free ultrasonic cell for CO2 measurement; easy, quick and fully assisted calibration for highly accurate measurements; charts and data display through standard or user-defined 9 panel
- Fully integrated 12-lead exercise ECG with wireless acquisition improves patient comfort
- Full disclosure storage of unfiltered, continuous ECG signals
- Resting ECG with ETM automatic interpretation; ETM sport for interpretation of athletes’ hearts
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with optional built-in SpO2 module
- Optional LFSport for the performance assessment and exercise scheduler are two comprehensive features for the use in sports medicine
Fast-response, stable and durable electrochemical (long-life) technology for O2 measurements and rapid ultrasound (patent) for CO2 measurements. The CO2 cell ensures long periods of accurate measurements without periodical system calibration. The long-life O2 fuel cell can be replaced within one minute.
The proven pneumotach meets the ATS/ERS requirements and provides accurate and reliable flow/volume measurements in the complete range of low to high flow. Thanks to its compact and lightweight design (30g), the pneumotach has a very small dead space (30mL). The pneumotach is not sensitive to water vapour in the exhaled air. Patients and athletes appreciate the minimal resistance to airflow and the comfort of both mask and mouthpiece.
- No warm-up time
- No moving parts or electronics for
- cost-effective testing
- Online entry of RPE scale, blood gas marker, blood pressure or events
- Offline entry of blood gases with automatic calculation of related parameters
- Comprehensive protocol editor program for creating individual ramp and step protocols
- Customised reports including export to Excel format
Can only be shipped to UK and Ireland